Thursday, March 24, 2011

Food o' food!

My first food is mom's breast milk.

My first solid food is... errr.... ahhhhh... uhmmm...

When I was a wee kid, the only reason I went to KFC was to play at its mini playground. I seldom eat the chicken.

I want to try kimchi. The real kimchi.

I am so focused when I eat. So focused to the point of ignoring everything around me. XD

I love to eat my fries with tomato ketchup.

I prefer to eat burger without chilli sauce. It kills the taste.

I do not understand why most Malaysians loves to dispense lots of chilli sauce at fast food joints. 1 tray *you know, that little thing. apa nama dia?* is enough la!!!

Ever since I arrived here (UPM), I suffered from fresh fish inadequacy. Warrggghhhh!!!! I really love fish!!!

I hate catfish.

I love grilled salmon with black pepper. Terubuk pun sama!

I love meat. Especially kambing. And lamb too!!

I love to eat raw cabbage & raw carrot!

Errrrr..... k bye.

No comments: