Tuesday, March 22, 2011

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!11!!!

Hello people.

Nah. No people. I'm typing for me to read.

As this blog's name imply, I LOVE to omnomnomnomnom-ing!

*See? I even typed the LOVE in caps. That shows ow much I love to eat.*

This blog will be full of stories or pictures of me eating. And lotsa fooooooodddddd.

May this blog can be your (or probably just 'my') saliva inducer.

I hope the world can unite through people's common trait of eating.

Let the world be in peace.

Ciao!

:D

p/s: maybe I won't update this blog frequently.

p/s/s: There's no follower right now so, I talked to myself-lah kan????

Bye.

2 comments:

N.A.M.N said...

saya org pertama jd follower ko!!
weyh..
update makanan yg plg sedap tp murah!!
hehehehe..
=PP

Ika said...

tahniah2! mau hadiah? hehe~

okayh babe! :D