Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cupcake paling menang!!! :D

Yummy cupcakes yeayyy~ :D

But, we had to carry the cupcake box all the way from KLCC to KL Sentral, hence the horribly disfigured cupcakes T_T

But they were still yummy and tasty! :D But I forgot the names, so I just describe them according to their flavour, okie?


This is mine. Vanilla cake with lemon-flavoured frosting. My friend said [tak sedappp!] but I think this cake is ok. Guess we have different taste buds, no?

My girls, Biha and Ain bought this red velvet cupcake. I had this before and boy, it was superbb!!!

And yeay!! My fav yummy choc cupcake with vanilla frosting!

That cake with so many hearts on it is all choc. Choc cake, choc topping. Look how badly damaged the cakes were! But their deliciousness is retained, I assure you that!! :D

The company name. Duh.

Location: Bijou(or Bisou?) Bake Shop, Centre Court 3rd floor, Suria KLCC.
Price: RM 5 each.



2 comments:

N.A.M.N said...

wah!!
mcm sedap!!
tp..
btol2 bha harganya rm5 for each cupcake??
kalah2 pula big apple.. =PP

Ika said...

yep. itula harganya.

wlupn agak mahal tp sdap! :D