Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ayam yang menipu.

Mango cordial.

Ate halfway, then snap 'em. All for RM3.50.

Highlight of today's lunch.

Again, sorry for the crappy camera. I ain't got no DSLR!

The chicken looked yummy and juicy. At the first bite, I fell in love with it and decided to give it a near-perfect score. But as I sank my teeth deeper into its flesh, I noticed that the manuk is not fully cooked!

So, I should kiss you goodbye, o' near-perfect score.

Seriously, ayam. You have excellent taste. Perfectly grilled, succulent, juicy. Complemented with special chilli gravy* (what's kuah in Malay? [Ok it's gravy]), this ayam nearly made me drooooollllllll~~

I hope the cook would improve this in the near future.

Place: The stall at Putra Food Court UPM (the one sits in between Gerai Pok Yie and drinks stall)
Price: Rice + egg soup + kailan + chicken = RM 3.50
Rating: 6.5/10.

2 comments:

N.A.M.N said...

uuuuuuuuuuu..
sedap...
lapar pula scr tiba2.. =_=

Ika said...

jgn tertipu. ayam ni menipu.